Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Midweek Confessions


1. I fell up the stairs the other day. No lie. Up them. In the process I hurt both of my feet, but amazingly did not injure my wrists. I have mad skills.

2. I was going to run home the other day, but that morning in the shower my conditioner bottle fell on my foot and cut a huge gash in one of my toes. Dude says the whole world is working against my running. And because of this (and the previous entry) my 10K schedule has gone totally bust.

3. I haven't been to the grocery store in weeks, so I'm pretty much trying to scrounge up anything to eat. I have been eating instant grits for multiple meals these days. I also made some sweet tea. One can live off of grits and sweet tea, right?

4. I got a bunch of Target coupons for baby stuff the other day. Why is that so weird? I don't have a baby. Apparently I buy too much stuff from there for the niece and nephew. Why can't Target send useful coupons? (No offense to any mothers. I'm sure the baby ones are very useful for you, but they're not for me.)

2 comments:

  1. One can most definitely life off of grits and sweet tea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to know. I had some cheese the other day so I threw it in with the grits. It made me think of visiting you when you were living in Jackson since we had cheese grits for breakfast while I was there. :)

      Delete