Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A move

No, I'm not referring to my upcoming physical move (though that is happening in roughly 6 weeks), I am referring to an electronic move. This blog never really took off to what I had hoped it would be. There's no real reason why unless it's maybe because I was trying to be so private about my identity. Well, in the spirit of all of the new happenings in my life (moving, new job, getting married) I have decided to start a new blog. It will be some personal, some photos, and some opinion. I have had sooooo many ideas over the last couple of years as to what to write on here, but then I stop myself before hitting "publish" because I don't want to offend anyone. But what's the point of having a blog if you don't express your own opinion sometime??? I will probably be closing this one down soon. In the meantime, feel free to take a look. It's a major work in progress while I'm trying to figure how how to use Wordpress, so please be patient with me. The new blog is http://astationarynomad.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment