Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Keeping Accountable - October

12 in 2012:

1. Apply for grad school for the fall of 2013.
I have to delete this goal from the list.... Maybe I'll explain in another post

2. Minimalize my belongings.
I still haven't made it to Goodwill. 

3. Move.

4. Organize my living situation.
I think this one will be ongoing

5. Go on an archaeological dig.

6. Go to the gym regularly. Ammended: Exercise regularly
This one is working out fairly well. I fall off the wagon for a few days or a week at a time, but then I pick myself up and get back to doing it.

7. Publish a paper.
Still in progress.

8. Read my Bible and pray regularly.
I've been on the downhill slope with this one lately

9. Send more mail.
Do birthday cards count?

10. Keep up with school work.
I'm doing that. We have weekly HW assignments, so this is easier to do than it would be with just reading.

11. Read more.

12. Enjoy time with myself and with others.
This is another one of those ongoing ones.

I have already been thinking about 13 in 2013. I think instead of doing a "things to accomplish" list I think I'm going to do a books to read list. 13 books throughout the year is a very reasonable number. I have one of those "1001 books to read before you die" lists that I've been working on, so I think I"ll start there and maybe add a couple that I just want to read to the list. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment